We all want to travel and enjoy our holidays without any doubts. With our generous cancellation policy there are no limits to book your stay.
Cancellation penalties depend on the booking method, the rate chosen and the date you cancel in relation to your arrival date. People who have made their booking through an agency or tour operator must adhere to the cancellation conditions indicated by them. The cancellation policy of bookings made directly with Viva la Vida Buena will depend on the situation:
- In case of cancellation up to 6 weeks before arrival, regardless of the reason, a full refund will be made
- In case of cancellation up to 14 days before arrival, regardless of the reason, the booking holder can change dates without costs. The standard payment conditions apply
- In case of cancellation between 14 days before arrival up to arrival, regardless of the reason, no refund will be made, neither the option to change dates
- When there are strict travel restrictions for your travel destination shortly before the start (up to 7 days prior to arrival) you may rebook. According to availability and corresponding night rate. No refund will be issued
- We recommend taking out a cancellation insurance